NSTeens – NSTeens.org was created through a partnership between Sprint® and the Internet safety experts at NetSmartz® Workshop, a program of the National Center for Missing & Exploited Children®. Through animated videos, short films, games, and interactive comics, NSTeens teaches tweens and teens about making safer choices online. – https://www.nsteens.org/
KidSmartz – KidSmartz is a child safety program that educates families about preventing abduction and empowers kids in grades K-5 to practice safer behaviors. This program offers resources to help parents, caregivers, and teachers protect kids by teaching and practicing the 4 Rules of Personal Safety using tips, printable activities, quizzes, articles, music, videos, and more. – https://www.kidsmartz.org/
All of the programs offered by the Morgan Nick Foundation are absolutely free and are specifically designed to empower children and families against the dangers of abduction and exploitation.
- Family Retreat— A conference for families of missing and exploited children sponsored in part by the Arkansas Attorney Generals office, and hosted by the Morgan Nick Foundation. Law enforcement personnel, counselors, media representatives, and other trained professionals are brought in to work individually with families about their case.
- Free Education Materials — educational brochures, literature, and safety seminars to families in Arkansas.
- Team HOPE — established by the Department of Justice and is a support team consisting of parents whose child has been abducted and has either been found or is still missing. These parents have been professionally trained and have personal experiences to share with others. Team H.O.P.E. matches families with a support team whose members have been through similar experiences.
- Safety and Prevention Education — taught to children throughout Arkansas by the Morgan Nick Foundation teaching in venues such as the school systems, in churches, businesses, daycares, and by training teachers in mandatory in-service training days. To date, the Morgan Nick Foundation has provided safety skills and abduction prevention education to more than 850,000 children, families and teachers.
- AMBER Alert — Nationwide plan for the safe return of abducted children.
- Continued case management to families with missing children (abducted, runaways, or otherwise missing) absolutely free of charge.
If you are an individual, civic organization, small business, or corporation that would like to sponsor one or more of these community enrichment programs with a cash or in-kind donation, please contact us in Alma at 479-632-6382 or visit our Contact Us page. All donations are tax deductible.